- Location: Skelmersdale
- Salary: £19890 - £22230 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 11/09/2019
Location :- Skelmersdale
Contract :- Permanent
Hrs :- Monday - Friday 07:00-16:30hrs
Salary :- £19,890 - £22,230 (DOE)
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Van/FLT/Labourer for our Engineering client based in the Skelmersdale area.
As the Van/FLT/Labourer your duties would involve :-
- Relocating products around site.
- Loading/Unloading vehicles
- Delivery of stock/components to site.
- Completion of relevant paperwork.
- Ensuring work area is kept clean and tidy and to Health & Safety standards
- General labouring duties.
The Van/FLT/Labourer will have the following experience & Skills :-
- Previous experience working within an Engineering/Manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience driving a 3.5 tonne light van.
- Ideally hold a current RTITB FLT Counterbalance licence.
- Have a full clean UK driving licence.
- Be an excellent team player.
- Be confident with manual handling.