- Location: Southampton
- Salary: £22661 per annum
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 08/03/2019
Temp to Perm
Pertemps are looking for a HGV2 Driver for the Totton area. This position is temporary to permanent initially paying £9.50ph.
The successful candidate will have;
- Full UK Driving Licence, Tacho and CPC with no more than 6 points
- Recent HGV experience
- Knowledge of Hampshire roads
When going permanent, the HGV2 work is Job and Finish. Most days are roughly 9 hrs including your break. You will get 9 hours overtime guaranteed for 52 weeks of the year, if you work more than the 9 hours you will be paid any additional overtime at time and one half. 31 days paid holiday in the first year pro rata, then 33 days in the next full year which includes all bank holidays. 3-4 days holiday to be kept back for Christmas shutdown.
- £2.60 per day meal allowance
- Driver non fault accident bonus £250 per year
- Non sick attendance bonus £150 per year
- Training given
- PPE supplied
- Company pays for Driver CPC, done on a Saturday, in your own time
Please call Mark Moorman in the Southampton Office if you are interested in this HGV2 Driver job or alternatively you can apply online with your CV.