Integrated Logistics Manager
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £290 - £360 per day
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Posted: 16/05/2018
- Full Time: 37 hours/week
- Location: Bristol
- Contract Length: TBC
- Daily rate: £290 - £360
- Applicants will be expected to have previous experience of maintaining mechanical automotive systems. The role is focussed on preventing issues found by users in the field by developing suitable engineering based responses to these issues and embodying these within technical equipment support solutions.
- The Special Project Communication & Force Protection (SPCFP) Delivery Team (DT) is a matrix managed team responsible for delivering tactical communications, networks and situational awareness capabilities, life-saving Electronic Countermeasures (ECM), and Ground Based ISTAR capabilities to multiple Front Line Commands. The team deliver projects life-saving capabilities by enabling front line troops to communicate effectively in the most demanding of environments right through to detecting and/or defeating growing threats such as those from radio-controlled Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs).
- This role requires a service delivery manager to work within a team, primarily consisting of iLog professionals to deliver an In-Service Support or Logistics Execution activity of limited complexity. The role requires an experienced practitioner who has a level of knowledge equivalent to a technical/professional qualification and incorporates people management responsibilities.
- The demanding busy assignment requires a background of one of the iLog Specialisms with a broad understanding of how the integration of these specialisms are delivered across the wider Defence Support Network.
Examples of typical responsibilities and/or activities or the role include the following:
- Supporting the integrated and co-ordinated effort, cross-function, to ensure service delivery through life
- Supporting the delivery of the service using the appropriate management methodology and the ability to monitor, forecast and report the costs of service delivery to the customer; and Maintaining service levels according to policy and as specified within customer agreements.
If you are interested in the position please call Gary on 0117 929 4422