Class 1 HGV Driver
- Location: Worsley
- Salary: £13.49 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 24/03/2021
As a HGV Class 1 ADR Bulk Driver your duties will include:
- Bulk delivery of hazardous gases to customers in and around the local area.
- Adhering to strict Health & Safety operations as directed by the client.
Candidates will attend a driving assessment & interview process with the client prior to selection, if successful you will receive full paid site induction and one-to-one training on-site ahead of undertaking your normal duties.
To be successful as a HGV Class 1 ADR Bulk Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- A valid ADR licence with classification 2 & 3 (in Tanks) are essential;
- Have held the LGV entitlement for a minimum of 3 years, for insurance purposes;
- Driving licence must not exceed 6 points or include CU80, DD, IN10 or DR10 endorsements, for insurance purposes;
This is a temporary (ongoing) position starting immediately on a full time basis, Days & Night shift patterns also including an occasional weekend rota as this is 7 day a week operation. Candidates may also be required to work away from home on occasion at other locations/depots as and when required.
In return you will receive a starting salary of £13.49ph (Days) & £17.32ph (Nights) Basic rate plus additional Weekend allowances on top of basic rate.
All Breaks are paid.
Annual Incremental uplift for each year service (capped at 5yrs) as well as regular pay rewards in line with FTEs.
Apply now to hear more.