HGV Night Drivers Needed
- Location: Telford
- Salary: £14.06 - £19.94 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 17/06/2022
As an HGV Driver you will be responsible for:
- Driving both artic and rigid heavy goods vehicles with a variety of trailers depending on the load.
- Both internal and external deliveries.
- Handball can be involved.
To be considered for this Night HGV Driver role you will need:
- C+E Licence
- CPC + DIGI Card
- ADR (Desirable)
This position is open to Newly passed HGV Driver, subject to a successful training day and assessment.
- This work is ongoing Monday to Friday work for the right Night HGV Driver Candidate.
- Guaranteed weekly bookings in advance.
- Buddy system in place for new drivers to learn the ropes.
- New well-maintained fleet of vehicles
- Potential Temp to Perm for the right HGV Driver.
PAYE Night HGV Driver Pay Rates are as followed:
- Nights - £14.06ph plus holiday and pension scheme
- Nights Overtime - £19.94ph (After 37 hours)
If you are interested in this Night HGV Driver role please apply within.