Class 2 Driver
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: £10.5 - £17 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 10/10/2018
Excellent earning opportunity as weeks will be 5/6 days per week.
If you are already working Monday to Friday already but are in need of extra hours and not getting them from your current work place, then we want to hear from you as regular weekend only slots can be made available (Saturdays) as well as temporary/ongoing opportunities.
Class 2 Requirements for the role:
- To have held a valid LGV C Licence for 6 months for insurance purposes
- CPC and Digital tachograph card.
- No more than 6 points for minor offence due to insurance criteria.
If you are a new pass or have limited experience then we still want to hear from you as we can provide training through the Pertemps driving academy.
Class 2 rates of pay:
- £10.50 - £11.50 per hour (Monday to Friday)
- £15.00 - £17.00 per hour (weekends)
- PAYE & SELF EMPLOYED BOTH WELCOME
Class 2 Driver hours of work:-
- 02:00 - 05:00 Starts (Mainly 02:00)
- Monday to Saturday shifts available
- During peak (September - January) late morning/afternoon shifts will be made available
Class 2 drivers working for Pertemps benefit from the following:-
- Weekly Pay
- CPC training
- Free Uniform
- Dedicated local transport consultants
- Access to the Pertemps academy where we can up skill you to a Class 1 driver for FREE!
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!
Our next open day is Saturday 13th October 2018 08:00 - 12:00 Please call to book an appointment.
Contact Chris, Steve or Paul on 0121 456 4555
Email CV to email@example.com Text 07721 884 352