Class 2 Driver
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: £10.42 - £15.63 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 10/10/2018
Information about the Class 2 Driver role:-
- Mixture of distance and local deliveries
- No Handball
- Temporary ongoing work (falls in line with automotive shutdowns)
Hours of work:-
- Monday to Friday Afternoons
- 14:00 - 22:00 (11:30 - 20:00 Friday)
- Finish times are a rough guideline only and flexibility to work beyond 22:00 is essential
Class 2 Driver pay rates:-
- £10.42 - £15.63 Per hour (PAYE)
- Based on a 39 hour week
- Self-employed drivers also welcome, please enquire for more information.
Requirements for successful Class 2 Driver drivers:-
- For insurance purposes successful applicants must be 25 years of age
- Must have held a valid LGV C Licence for 2 years
- Must hold a valid Digital tachograph card and DQC (CPC card)
Working for Pertemps, as a Class 2 driver, you will benefit from the following:-
- Weekly pay via BACS
- Paid Annual Leave
- Free Uniform
- Driver training
- 24 hour contact with dedicated consultants
- Access to the Pertemps Driving Academy where we can up skill you to Class 1 for FREE!
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!
Contact Chris, Paul or Steve on 0121 456 4555 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our next open day is Saturday 13th October 2018 08:00 - 12:00 Please call to book an appointment.