Class 1 driver
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: £10.5 - £15.75 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 17/10/2018
Experience with Containers, Skeleton trailers is essential. This will be ongoing work for the right candidate.
Work will be based just off the Birmingham ring road so is easily accessible from City Centre, Saltley, Aston, Bordesley Green, Nechells, Yardley, Tyseley, Digbeth, Erdington, Moseley, Edgbaston and surrounding areas.
Information about the Class 1 Driver role:
- No handball
- Excellent earning opportunity with overtime readily available
- Port deliveries (1 Per night)
- Temporary ongoing positions
- Skeleton trailers & twist locks
- 20ft, 40ft and high cube containers
Requirements for the Class 1 Driver role:
- Must hold a valid C+E Licence
- Have a valid digital tachograph and DQC card.
- Have no more than 9 points for min or offences, DD, DR or IN endorsements are not accepted for insurance purposes
- Experience with Skeleton trailers and containers is essential. Please enquire if you are interested in training on the relevant equipment.
Class 1 Driver you will receive rates of pay between
£10.50 p/h - £ 14.75 p/h. These rates are PAYE
£12.50 p/h - £15.75 p/h Self-employed.
A minimum 8 hours will be paid daily
All Pertemps Class 1 Drivers benefit from the following:
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Access to pension
- Uniform / PPE
- CPC training
- Weekly pay each Friday by BACS
- Dedicated local Transport Consultant
- Out of Hours contact available
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!
One of our Driving Team will contact you immediately to arrange a registration alternatively call your local Pertemps branch on 0121 456 4555 or email Birminghamdrivers@pertemps.co.uk
Our next open day is Saturday 10th November 2018 08:00 - 12:00 Please call to book an appointment.
Pertemps Driving Division are the largest suppliers of professional agency drivers in the UK and WILL offer you on-going work. With a network of over 100 branches across the UK, we have been listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for every year since 2007.