Class 2 Driver
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: £9 - £11 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 17/10/2018
Information about the Class 2 Driver role:-
- Regular, temporary/ongoing work
- Level D / Cargo Operative Training provided
- Palletised deliveries
- Curtain sided vehicles (18 Tonners)
- Monday to Friday days - NO WEEKENDS
Class 2 Driver rates of pay:-
- £9.00 Per hour Monday to Friday - Days - PAYE
- £11.00 Per hour Monday to Friday - Days - Self employed/Ltd Company
For insurance purposes the successful Class 2 Driver will require the following:-
- 2 years Class 2 Experience.
- Digital Tachograph Card.
- DQC (CPC) Card.
- No more than 6 points for minor offences.
- 5 year referenceable work history.
- DBS (CRC) Criminal record check.
- Cargo Operative Certificate (Provided)
Working for Pertemps as a Class 2 Driver will benefit from the following:-
- Weekly pay via BACS
- FREE Level D training
- FREE Uniform
- 24 hour contact with dedicated consultants
- Access to our driver training division
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!