LGV C+E Driver
- Location: Sutton Coldfield
- Salary: £11 - £13 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 15/08/2018
Based in Minworth, Birmingham this role is easily commutable from Coleshill, Water Orton, Curdworth, Tamworth, Solihull, Chelmsley wood, Erdington, Castle Vale, Castle Bromwich, Sutton Coldfield and surrounding areas.
LGV C+E Class 1 night driver rates of Pay:-
- £11.00 per hour (PAYE)
- £13.00 per hour (S/E)
LGV C+E Class 1 night driver hours of work:-
- 19:30 start on a Monday
- 16:45 start on a Friday
- There is no set finish time but shifts are in region of 10 - 12 hours long
- A minimum of 8 hours will be paid
LGV C+E Class 1 night driver requirements for the role:-
- For insurance purposes the driver must have held a valid LGV C+E Class 1 licence for two years
- Digital tachograph card
- CPC/DQC card.
- Level D (C/O) Training
Working for Pertemps as a LGV C+E Class 1 night driver you will benefit from the following:-
- Free Uniform
- Weekly pay Via BACS
- Access to CPC Training
- 24 hour contact with dedicated consultants
- Access to our Pertemps driver training school
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!
Our next open day is Saturday 8th September 2018 08:00 - 12:00 Please call to book an appointment.
Contact Steve, Chris or Paul on 0121 456 4555 or Email CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org