Class 2 LGV C HGV 2
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: £11.86 - £23.04 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 15/11/2017
Pertemps are currently recruiting x10 experienced LGV C / Class 2 Drivers to work with the one of the UKs leading supply chain logistics provider based at various midlands locations. As this is within the automotive sector long term opportunities are available. You will be travelling between sites in the following areas; Stonebridge, Erdington, Minworth and Hams Hall.
As a LGV C / Class 2 Driver your duties will include:
- Sequence delivery from manufacturing facility into plant
- Minimal handball involved
- Time critical delivery
To be a successful LGV C / Class 2 Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 6 months LGV C / Class 2 experience, for insurance purposes
- Up to 6 points for minor offenses (No DDs, DRs or CDs), for insurance purposes
- CPC card and Digital Tachograph card
The shifts available are Monday - Friday working across either days or nights with typical start times ranging from 04:00 - 07:00 on days and 16:00 - 19:00 on nights with overtime on weekends available upon request. Average shift length is 12 hours.
In return the LGV C / Class 2 Driver will receive a salary of between £11.86 - £23.04 per hour.
Mandatory assessments are involved which will include:
- Written test (Excellent knowledge of Driving hours, Tacho laws and highway code required)
- Practical driving assessment
- Full site and safe systems of work induction
Working for Pertemps you will benefit from:
- Weekly pay via BACS
- 24 hour contact with dedicated consultants
- Free Uniform
- Access to Driver CPC training
- Access to the Pertemps Driver Training academy where we can up skill you to Class 1 for FREE!
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!
Contact Chris, Amey, Steve or Paul on 0121 456 4555
All CV/applications to - firstname.lastname@example.org