Class 1 LGV C+E HGV 1
- Location: Sutton Coldfield
- Salary: £10 - £14 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 20/09/2018
The job will involve Inter depot trunking & RDC work, Trailer swaps, delivery of pallets up and down the country (NO HANDBALL) The work will potentially be ongoing for the right candidate as there is an all year round requirement for temporary driving staff.
Class 1 LGV C+E HGV 1 Driver hours of work:
- Duties start any time between 03:00 & 05:00 (Mainly 03:30)
- Shift lengths vary but on average will be 8 - 10 hours long.
- Nights & Afternoon shift will be available
Class 1 LGV C+E HGV 1 Rates of Pay:
- £10 Per hour PAYE Monday to Friday
- £12 Per hour PAYE Saturday
- £12 Per hour Self employed Monday to Friday
- £14 Per hour Self employed Saturday
Requirements for the role:
For insurance purposes Successful Class 1 LGV C+E HGV 1 Drivers must have held a valid C+E licence for 2 years and be a minimum of 25 years old.
If you have limited experience we still want to hear from you as training can be provided at the Pertemps academy.
Working for Pertemps as a HGV Class 1 LGV C+E Driver you will benefit from:
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly Pay via BACS
- Free Uniform
- CPC Training
- 24 hour local contact with dedicated consultants
If you have the relevant experience, PLEASE CLICK APPLY!
For further information contact Chris, Steve or Paul at Pertemps today : Call 0121 456 4555, Email CV's to: email@example.com
Our next open day is Saturday 13th October 2018 08:00 - 12:00 Please call to book an appointment.