Please use the search to find another job.
Class 2 LGV C HGV 2
- Location: Sutton Coldfield
- Salary: £10.50 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 10/03/2018
As a Part time Class 2 LGV C HGV 2 Driver you will be delivering and collecting palletised air freight to and from airports across the country (Predominantly the midlands). Loading and unloading will be involved using a pump truck however some loads are fork lifted off.
Information about the Part time Class 2 LGV C HGV 2 Driver role:-
- You will be delivering to and from airports, mainly in the midlands.
- Free level D (C/O) training provided
- You will be driving Class 2 curtain sided vehicle
- Delivering and collecting palletised air freight and maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Accurately completing all drivers paperwork and communicating with the transport office should there be any problems or delay's
- In rarer circumstances you may be asked to work outside of your normal start / finish time in the event of driver sickness or lateness.
To be successful for the role you will:-
- Have held a valid Class 2 LGV C HGV 2 Licence for two years for insurance purposes
- Hold a valid DQC / CPC Card
- Hold a valid Digital tachograph Card
- Have an in date Level D (C/O) Certificate however training can be provided
- Ability to produce 5 years of referenceable work history
- Have a valid DBS Disclosure and barring service
Part time Class 2 LGV C HGV 2 Driver hours of work and rates of pay:-
- Monday to Friday Nights 18:00 - 22:00
- £10.50 per hour PAYE, Self-employed drivers are also welcome.
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!
Contact Steve, Chris, Paul or Amey on 0121 456 4555 or email your CV & Covering letter to - email@example.com