Please use the search to find another job.
LGV C Driver Loader
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £11 - £22 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 15/08/2018
Situated near the A38 this position is easily accessible for Bristol and the surrounding areas.
Information about the LGV C Driver/Loader role:-
- Delivering and manually loading inflight meals / trolleys directly to aircraft
- Working to strict timescales
- Adhering to the strict airside rules and regulations
- Suited for new pass Class 2 drivers
- Manual Handling, Loading & Unloading
- You will end up with 6 months referenceable Class 2 experience
- Subject to stringent vetting CRC/DBS checks and five year history
Requirements for the LGV C Driver/Loader role:-
- Credible 5 year referenceable work history
- Valid LGV Cat C Licence
- Digital tachograph card & CPC cards
- DBS check
LGV C Driver/loader hours of work:-
- Predominantly working on days and AM starts
- Weekends and overtime will be made available
- Flexibility will be essential
LGV C Driver/loader rates of pay:-
Pay rate - £11.00 Per hour PAYE
Overtime after 40 Hours - £16.50 per hour PAYE
£22 Per hour for a 6th shift in a row
Self-employed drivers also welcome.
Working for Pertemps you will benefit from:-
- Weekly Pay via BACS
- Excellent pay rates
- Free uniform
- CPC Training
- 24 hour contact with dedicated consultants
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!
Our next open day is Saturday 8th September 2018 08:00 - 12:00 Please call to book an appointment.
Call 0121 456 4555 and ask for Chris, Steve or Paul. Send CV's to email@example.com