Class 2 Driver
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: £10.5 - £17 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 10/10/2018
If you are already working Monday to Friday already but are in need of extra hours and not getting them from your current work place, then we want to hear from you as regular weekend only slots can be made available (Saturdays) as well as temporary/ongoing opportunities. If you are a new pass or have limited experience then we still want to hear from you as we can provide training through the Pertemps driving academy.
Class 2 driver requirements for the role:
- To have held a valid LGV C Licence for 6 months for insurance purposes
- CPC and Digital tachograph card.
- No more than 6 points for minor offence due to insurance criteria.
- You will have to pass a practical driving assessment to be successful for this role.
Class 2 rates of pay:
- £10.50 per hour (Monday to Friday hours worked between 04:00 - 15:59)
- £11.50 per hour (Monday to Friday hours worked between 16:00 - 03:59)
- £15.00 - £17.00 per hour (weekends)
- PAYE & SELF EMPLOYED BOTH WELCOME
Class 2 Hours of work:-
- 10:00 - 13:00 start times
- Monday to Saturday shifts available
- Weekend only drivers welcome (Covering rest days)
Class 2 drivers working for Pertemps benefit from the following:-
- Weekly Pay via BACS
- CPC training
- Free Uniform
- Dedicated local transport consultants
- Access to the Pertemps academy where we can up skill you to a Class 1 driver for FREE!
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!
Our next open day is Saturday 13th October 2018 08:00 - 12:00 Please call to book an appointment.
Contact Chris, Steve or Paul on 0121 456 4555
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Text 07721 884 352