Class 1 Driver
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: £10.25 - £13 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 13/12/2018
The work will potentially be ongoing for the right candidate as there is an all year round requirement for temporary driving staff.
HGV Class 1 Driver hours of work:
Duties start any time between 04:30 - 14:00 Flexibility will be preferred but we can accomodate or most desired start times.
HGV Class 1 Driver rates of pay:
- £10.25 Per hour PAYE - hours worked between 06:00-18:00
- £11.25 Per hour PAYE - hours worked between 18:00-06:00
- £12.00 Per hour Self employed - hours worked between 06:00-18:00
- £13.00 Per hour Self employed - hours worked between 18:00-06:00
Requirements for the HGV Class 1 Driver role:
- Valid C+E Licence
- DQC CPC Card
- Digital tachgraph card
If you have limited experience we still want to hear from you as training can be provided at the Pertemps academy.
Working for Pertemps as a HGV Class 1 Driver you will benefit from:
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly Pay via BACS
- Free Uniform
- CPC Training
- 24 hour local contact with dedicated consultants
If you have the relevant experience, PLEASE CLICK APPLY!