Class 2 Driver
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: £108 - £162 per day
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 10/10/2018
Information about the Class 2 driver role:
- Guaranteed work from the start of November right up to Christmas with possibility of leading into 2019.
- 16:00 - 19:00 starts (Monday to Friday)
- Class 2 Curtain sided vehicles
- Easily accessible from Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, Castle Bromwich, Castle Vale, Erdington, Aston, Nechells, Great Barr, Perry Barr, Streetly, Stetchford, Chelmsley wood, Shard end areas of Birmingham.
- 1 - 2 deliveries maximum
- Items will be offloaded by designated teams at each delivery point but willingness to help with unloading will be essential.
- Must be flexible as routes will be rotated in order to manage driving hours.
Hours of work:
- Duties start any time between 16:00 - 19:00 Flexibility will be preferred but we can accommodate or most desired start times.
- Drivers will be expected to rotate routes in order to mix duty lengths
- Occasionally there will be the need to be a spare driver which may finish early (minimum 8 hours paid)
Class 2 driver rates of pay:
- Drivers will be paid a daily rate of £108 - £162 per shift based on working 8-12 hours respectively.
- Lengths of shift will vary and drivers must be able to work 6-12 hour shifts with guaranteed hours paid for shorter shifts
Requirements for the Class 2 driver role:
- Valid Class 2 Licence
- DQC (CPC) Card
- Digital tachograph card
- Excellent knowledge of the UK road & motorway network
- Good communication skills
Working for Pertemps as a Class 2 driver you will benefit from:
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly Pay via BACS
- Free Uniform
- CPC Training
- 24 hour local contact with dedicated consultants
If you have limited experience we still want to hear from you as training/driving assessments can be provided at the Pertemps academy.
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!
For further information contact Chris, Steve or Paul at Pertemps today : Call 0121 456 4555, Email CV's to: email@example.com
Our next open day is Saturday 13th October 2018 08:00 - 12:00 Please call to book an appointment.