HGV Class 2 Driver
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: £11.5 - £17 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 14/11/2018
This role will involve lifting light items and rolling cages. Working on a twilight shift.
If you are a new pass or have limited experience then we still want to hear from you as we can provide training through the Pertemps driving academy.
HGV Class 2 Requirements for the role:
- A valid LGV C Licence
- CPC and Digital tachograph card.
- No more than 6 points for minor offence due to insurance criteria.
- You will have to pass a practical driving assessment to be successful for this role.
HGV Class 2 rates of pay:
- £11.50 per hour (Monday to Friday hours worked between 06:00 - 17:59)
- £12.50 per hour (Monday to Friday hours worked between 18:00 - 05:59)
- £14.00 - £17.00 per hour (weekends)
- PAYE & SELF EMPLOYED BOTH WELCOME
HGV Class 2 Hours of work:-
- 10:00 - 15:00 start times
- Monday to Sunday shifts available
- 5/6 Days Per week (11 days per fortnight) tacho dependant
- Weekend only drivers welcome (Covering rest days)
HGV 2 Class 2 drivers working for Pertemps benefit from the following:-
- Weekly Pay via BACS
- CPC training
- Free Uniform
- Dedicated local transport consultants
- Access to the Pertemps academy where we can up skill you to a Class 1 driver for FREE!
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!