- Location: Solihull
- Salary: £9.50 - £11.00 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 14/06/2019
This is a highly reputable manufacturing facility, involved in the development and assembly control panels, lighting and alarm systems. Knowledge and experience in machine operating, production line assembly, and working towards precise technical drawings, would all be desirable attributes for this role.
Daily responsibilities of the Electronic Assembler role will include:-
- Carrying out basic PCB repairs and understanding circuitry to a component level
- Understanding of soldering and SMT (surface mount technology)
-Operating a range of basic hand/air tools and measuring tools on mid-to-large scale components
- Screwing components into computerized machines to test their functionality
- Working from basic technical diagrams/ electronic schematics
- Lifting up to 15kg independently, use of jigs throughout assembler process
- Working closely as part of a team to meet demanding production targets
In turn, the company will offer a pay rate of between £9.50 and £11.00 per hour, with the potential to progress within the company.
Hours of work will be: 0700- 1600 Monday to Friday
In order to be successful for our Electronic Assembler role, all applicants must possess the following attributes;
- Either academic or vocational experience in dealing with circuitry and electrical panels
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a sub-assembly environment
- Good attention to detail/ quality minded
- Familiar with hand or air tools
- Physically able to lift up to 15kg and to work up and down a production line in a dynamic working environment
If you feel that you hold relevant experience for our Electronic Assembler vacancy, please click to apply or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.