Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: £12 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 12/09/2019
Information about the PCV/Bus Driver role:-
- Picking up and dropping off customers / service users to day care centres.
- Working to specific routes and time schedules.
- Providing a safe, clean & hygienic environment for customers
- Variety of locations available.
- Hockley, Moseley, Harborne & Boardesley Green.
- Driving a single decked passenger bus.
PCV/Bus Driver hours of work and rates of pay:-
- Monday to Friday
- £12.00 per hour PAYE
- Based on a 25 hour working week
- Split shifts 08:30 - 11:00 & 14:30 - 17:00
- Full days can be made available for those wanting to work full weeks making the working week up to 35-40 hours.
Requirements for the PCV/Bus Driver role:-
- Valid D Licence PSV PCV
- Valid CPC (Certificate of professional competence)
- A current DBS (Criminal record check) Applied for by Pertemps
- No more than 6 penalty points
Working as a PCV/Bus Driver for Pertemps you will benefit from:-
- Weekly pay via BACS
- 24 hour contact with dedicated consultants
- Access to uniform and PPE
- Access to the Pertemps driving academy
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!