Please use the search to find another job.
HGV Class 1 Tramper
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: £12.50 - £15.00 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 12/09/2019
As a HGV CLASS 1 Tramper driver you will be working on a Monday - Friday shift pattern, doing distance deliveries around the UK into container ports. The ability to be flexible and committed to following the shift pattern is key.
Information about the HGV CLASS 1 Tramper driver role:-
- Monday - Friday shift pattern
- Temporary to permanent positon
- Working with containers
- Tramping and driving nationally
- 12 hour shifts on days
- Working with a rapidly growing company in a thriving industry
To be successful for the HGV CLASS 1 Tramper driver role you will:-
- Hold a valid LGV C+E licence.
- Hold a valid CPC / DQC Card.
- Hold a valid Digital tachograph card.
- Have a minimum of 2 years LGV C+E experience
- Container port cards are desirable but not essential
HGV CLASS 1 Tramper driver Hours of work & Rates of Pay:-
- Start times between 04:00 & 07:00
- Self employed rates are £12.50 per hour Monday to Friday , £14.00 per hour on Saturday & £15.00 per hour on Sunday
- £24.00 per night out
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!