Please use the search to find another job.
HGV Class 1 Driver
- Location: Atherstone
- Salary: £17 - £19.96 per annum
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 06/11/2019
The shifts on offer for HGV class 1 drivers are predominantly afternoons & Nights however a varied range of start/finish times are available to suit all needs on Days, Afternoons, Nights & weekends. We can accommodate a wide variety of availability from full time 5/6 days a week to Part time 2/3 days or even 1 day if desired.
Your duties as a HGV class 1 Driver will include:-
- Inter depot trunking to RDCs
- Nationwide trailer swaps
- Delivery of mail by cages across the country
To be successful for this role and qualify for insurance purposes you must have the following skills and experience:-
- Have held your C+E licence for 2 years
- At least 6 months Class 1 experience within the preceding 2 years
- Up to 6 points for minor offenses (No DDs, DRs or CDs)
- CPC card and Digital Tachograph card
If you have limited experience or are a new pass, We still want to hear from you as we can provide training through the Pertemps academy.
HGV Class 1 Peak Season pay rates:
- Days £17.00 p/h
- Evenings £17.63 p/h
- Lates £18.34 p/h
- Nights £19.54 p/h
- Overtime after 36 ¼ Hours @ £19.96 p/h
To be considered for this role you must supply work and address history for the previous five years will also need to be included as part of the vetting process for this company. A basic identity check and criminal record check will also need to be completed prior to completing the practical driving assessment.
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!