Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: £26000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 14/02/2020
Free Parking, Company Pension, 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
HGV Mechanic looking for a new permanent role? We are currently recruiting on behalf of our prestigious client who are a leading name in the PCV Windows and Door systems. Based in a clean modern working environment this truly is an exciting time to become part of a professional and well established team.
Information about the HGV Mechanic role:-
- You will be working on a fleet of 7 vehicles
- Getting vehicles ready for MOT
- Carry out all diagnostic tests on vehicles
- To attend broken down or accident damaged vehicles and effect repairs.
- Carry out periodic safety inspections to all HGV vehicles to VOSA standards;
To be successful for the HGV Mechanic role you will:-
- Hold a valid LGV C licence.
- Hold a valid CPC / DQC Card.
- Hold a valid Digital tachograph card.
- Have experience working as a mechanic on HGV vehicles.
HGV Mechanic hours of work & rates of pay:-
- Monday to Thursday 08:00 - 17:00hrs / Friday 08:00 - 14:00hrs
- 26K salary per annum based on a 40hour paid week.
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!
For an immediate interview/start Please click apply or call on 0121 456 4555 / Email: email@example.com / Text: 07710708579