Please use the search to find another job.
HGV 7.5t driver
- Location: Solihull
- Salary: £11.39 - £12.52 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 17/06/2021
As a HGV 7.5t Driver duties will involve home delivery of white goods, furniture & flatpacks using a 7.5t box trailer vehicle with a taillift across the country, the radius you will be delivering to is around 120 miles. This is a fantastic opportunity working on behalf of a high end retail client.
Information about the HGV 7.5t driver role:-
- Working in a 2 man crew accompanied with a drivers mate
- Home delivery of white goods and furniture across the country
- You will be starting from the RDC in Shirley where you will load your HGV 7.5t vehicle and then go out on your run
- Excellent levels of customer service required and previous customer service experience is desired
- In house training facilities provided where you will learn the full role
- Company uniform will be provided
To be successful for this delivery driver role you must:-
- Hold a Valid HGV 7.5t (C1) licence
- Hold a valid CPC / DQC card
- Hold a valid Digital tachograph card
Hours of work and rates of pay:-
AM shifts - 06:00 - 17:00hrs - (3-5 shifts per week out of Monday to Saturday)
PM shifts - 10:00 - 21:00hrs - (3-5 shifts per week out of Monday to Saturday)
Saturday start times are 06:00/07:00hr starts.
Shift patterns vary and flexibility is key
Pay rates will be £11.39 - £12.52 per hour.
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!