Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Sutton Coldfield
- Salary: £14.26 - £18.97 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 17/06/2021
The Tanker Driver is responsible for safe and efficient disposal of sewage. You will use your expertise using specialist vehicles, equipment and knowledge.
Tanker Driver - Accountabilities
- Working regular, local routes, you'll be responsible for safely collecting, and delivering sewage and sludge.
- Transporting sewage in vacuum tankers between sites.
- Working mainly outdoors, in all weather conditions.
- To maintain all specialist equipment to a high standard.
- Utilisation of all the specialist equipment to restore water supplies I.e. operating specialist vacuums & pumps
- Ability to work unsupervised in all weather conditions utilizing correct PPE, lone worker system
- Ensure you comply with Working Time Directive, driving regulations and company driving policy
- The successful candidate will be given full training
Tanker Driver - Experience / Skills:
- Full valid driving licence (HGV Class 1)
- Must have HGV driver experience
- Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC)
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills
You will need an up to date in depth CV detailing your previous roles.
The successful tanker driver will be earning £14.26p/h (days) or £18.97 p/h (nights) with an additional weekly shift allowance of £95.
You will be required to work 4 on 4 off on day shifts, start times are 06:00hrs on days and 18:00hrs on nights.