Please use the search to find another job.
HGV Class 2 Driver Loader
- Location: Doncaster
- Salary: £10.24 - £20.48 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 17/06/2021
Situated near the M18 this position is easily accessible from Doncaster and the surrounding area.
Information about the HGV Class 2 Driver Loader role;
- Delivering and manually loading inflight meals / trolleys directly to aircraft
- Working to strict timescales
- Suited for new pass Class 2 drivers
- Manual Handling, Loading & Unloading
- You will end up with 6 months referenceable Class 2 experience
Requirements for the HGV Class 2 Driver Loader role;
- Credible 5 year referenceable work history
- Valid LGV Cat C Licence
- Digital tachograph card & CPC cards
- DBS check
HGV Class 2 Driver Loader hours of work;
- Shifts will set across a 7 day rolling period
- 40 hour working week with overtime available
- Flexibility is essential
HGV Class 2 Driver Loader rates of pay;
- Pay rate - £10.24 Per hour PAYE
- Overtime after 40 Hours - £15.36 per hour PAYE
- Overtime for working a 6th shift in that week or Bank Holiday - £20.48 per hour PAYE
As part of a successful application for this position candidates will be required to complete a stringent vetting process consisting of 5 year employment and DBS checks to comply with Civil Aviation Regulations.
Working for Pertemps you will benefit from:-
- Weekly Pay via BACS
- Excellent pay rates
- Free uniform
- 24 hour contact with dedicated consultants
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!