Please use the search to find another job.
HGV 7.5t Driver
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: £10 - £10.50 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 23/07/2021
As a HGV 7.5t Driver you will be delivering a palletised goods to depot's, RDC's & Warehouses. The ability to liaise and problem solve with customers will be key as the first point of contact for the company. Based in the Minworth area of Birmingham not far from Jnc 9 M42.
Information about the HGV 7.5t Driver role:-
- 1-4 deliveries per shift.
- Ongoing work available.
- Average 60 hour weeks
- Delivering to and from depot's.
- Working with a large national company in a thriving industry.
To be successful for the HGV 7.5t Driver role you will:-
- Hold a valid LGV C1 (7.5t) licence.
- Hold a valid CPC / DQC Card.
- Hold a valid Digital tachograph card.
- Be familiar with manual gears, curtain siders, pump trucks and tail lifts.
HGV 7.5t Driver Hours of work & Rates of Pay:-
- Monday to Friday
- 1x 04:00 start - 40 hour week
- 1x 14:00 start - 60 hour week
- £10.00 per hour Days PAYE.
- £10.50 per hour Afternoons PAYE.
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!