- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: £10.47 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 11/10/2021
As a Transport Supervisor you will be reporting to the Transport Manager and will be responsible for the routing, transport and delivery of all goods in and out of the depot.
Specific responsibilities of the Transport Supervisor include:
· Day to day supervision of all Birmingham based drivers, including monitoring tachograph compliance
· Working with agencies to cover holidays
· Recruiting and training new drivers as and when necessary
· Ensuring all vehicles are properly maintained and cleaned
· Maintaining supervisor logs for the depots transport
· Vehicle routing for the next day's deliveries
· Liaising with the sales department to ensure customer satisfaction
To be successful for this Transport Supervisor role you will comply with the following points:
· Self-Motivation and ability to use initiative
· Ability to lead and organise a team
· Good geographical knowledge
· A good level of computer literacy
- Comfortable with speaking to customers on the phone.
This is an ongoing opportunity for the right candidate.
The working hours for this position are
06:00 - 16:00hrs with a 45hr paid working week.
Hourly rate of £10.47 per hour.
PLEASE CLICK APPLY