Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: £9.5 - £10 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 19/05/2022
Working for the largest privately owned Car park operator within the UK.
As a Car Driver your duties will include:
- Days or Nights
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Appraising and inspecting vehicles for damage
- Reporting defects
- Moving cars around the airport grounds in a courteous and professional manor
- Completing basic paperwork
- Providing excellent customer service
Car Driver Hours of work & Rates of pay:
- £9.50 per hour PAYE (Days)
- £10.00 per hour PAYE (Nights)
- Weekly pay via BACS
- Shifts are between 8-12 hours and will
- Start times between 04:00 - 06:00hrs on days and 18:00 - 19:00hrs on nights.
The company runs a 24 hour, 7 day operation and we are currently recruiting for shifts across all days, you MUST be able to work weekends.
To be successful for the Car Driver role you will have the following:
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Fine eye for attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Hold a valid Category B Licence
- No more than 6 points on Driving Licence
- Minimum age of 25 years old due to insurance purposes
- Flexible for night & day shifts Monday to Sunday subject to customer demand
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!