PCV Driver (Days)
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: £12.00 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 13/06/2022
Information about the PCV/Bus Driver role:-
- Picking up and dropping off customers to Birmingham Airport
- Working to specific routes and time schedules.
- Providing a safe, clean & hygienic environment for customers
- Driving a single decked passenger bus.
PCV/Bus Driver hours of work and rates of pay:-
- Monday to Sunday (4 on 4 off)
- £12.00 per hour days
- Based on a 44 to 48 hour working week
- Shifts are based on a 12 hour day, starting at 06:00hrs
Requirements for the PCV/Bus Driver role:-
- Valid D Licence PSV PCV
- Valid CPC (Certificate of professional competence)
- No more than 6 penalty points
Working as a PCV/Bus Driver for Pertemps you will benefit from:-
- Weekly pay via BACS
- 24 hour contact with dedicated consultants
- Access to uniform and PPE
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!