Please use the search to find another job.
HGV 7.5t Driver
- Location: Solihull
- Salary: £12.85 - £14.78 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 31/01/2024
Your duties will involve home delivery of white goods, furniture & flatpacks using a box trailer vehicle with a tail lift across the country, the radius you will be delivering to is around 120 miles. This is a fantastic opportunity working on behalf of a high end retail client.
Information about the HGV 7.5t driver role:
- Working in a 2 man crew accompanied with a drivers mate
- Home delivery of white goods and furniture across the country
- Starting from the RDC in Shirley where you will load your vehicle and then go out on your run
- Excellent levels of customer service required and previous customer service experience is desired
- In house training facilities provided where you will learn the full role
- Located not far from Solihull, Coleshill, Tamworth, Birmingham, Redditch, Nuneaton, Coventry
To be successful for this HGV 7.5T Driver role you must:
- Hold a Valid C or C1 licence
- Hold a valid CPC / DQC card
- Hold a valid Digital tachograph card
Part time HGV 7.5T Driver hours of work and rates of pay:
- AM shifts - 06:00 - 17:00hrs - (4-5 shifts per week out of Monday to Saturday)
- PM shifts - 10:00 - 21:00hrs - (4-5 shifts per week out of Monday to Saturday)
- Saturday start times are 06:00/07:00hr starts.
- Shift patterns vary and flexibility is key
- £12.85 per hour Monday to Saturday with a premium shift rate for any hours worked after 19:00hrs
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!