Please use the search to find another job.
HGV Class 1 Nights
- Location: Lutterworth
- Salary: £12.00 - £21.00 per hour
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Posted: 21/09/2020
£12.00 - 21.00 per hour
Class 1 drivers required for ongoing work at Magna Park, Lutterworth
Working for a prestigious distribution company operating within the Office supplies sector, this is a fantastic opportunity for long term work!
The client is one of the UKs largest office supplies businesses, supplying a range of products to other businesses across the UK. Your role will be to trunk this product to their regional Distribution centres, with or two deliveries most nights.
Pertemps Driving Division in Leicester are looking to recruit a number of additional drivers to join our team, and to work with the above client. We have a long standing relationship with this company, and there have been occasions where some drivers have been offered permanent roles.
- Class 1 Driver £12.00 – 21.00 per hour
- Both PAYE and LTD company drivers welcomed
- 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays (28 days in total)
- Work available 5 days a week, Sunday to Thursday
- Shifts starting between 18:00-23:00
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Training opportunities available, through Pertemps Driver Academy including upskilling.
- Hi-vis/polo shirts provided
You must hold:
- Valid in date Cat C+E Driving Licence
- No more than 6 endorsement points (No DR or IN Codes)
- If Limited Company - Certificate of Incorporation/Business Bank Account / VAT Reg if applicable
The ideal candidate must:
- Be reliable
- Flexible approach to start times
- Be able to complete between 5 and 30 deliveries
- Follow Health and Safety regulations
- Excellent verbal and written English and numeracy.
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly.
Should you be interested in joining your local Pertemps team to work in this role, or one of a similar nature, then please contact Anthony or Scott on 01162 559 411 or click apply at your earliest convenience. On-line registrations available following initial application stage!