LGV II Driver Night
- Location: Lutterworth
- Salary: £12 - £13.5 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 02/10/2018
- No more than 8-10 deliveries
- Unloading at customer sites, following H&S guidelines.
- Completing necessary paperwork.
- Liaising with the Transport office.
- Completing shifts in the region of 10-12 hours.
To be a successful Class 2 Driver you will have the following skills and experience:Valid in date UK HGV class 2 driving licence.
- CPC card.
- Digi card.
- Be reliable.
- Flexible approach to start times.
- Follow Health and Safety regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written English and numeracy.
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly.
- Have a Maximum of 6 points for minor offences
Only a brief induction, with no driving assessment required prior to startingThe Class 2 Driver will receive the following benefits:
- LGV Cat C (CLASS 2) - Weekday 'Night' rate - up to £13.50 per hour LTD,
- O/T after 8 Hours Daily
- 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays for PAYE (28 days in total).
- Training opportunities available, through Pertemps Driver Academy including CPC.
Should you be interested in joining your local Pertemps team to work in this role or one of a similar nature, then please upload your CV via the apply button. Registrations are available outside of normal work hours through appointment also. Please contact Anthony/Tom on 01162 559 411 to discuss further.