LGV I Driver Nights
- Location: Lutterworth
- Salary: £14 - £16 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 02/10/2018
- No more than 3 deliveries (Mostly Single/Double Trunk runs)
- Unloading at customer sites, following H&S guidelines.
- Completing necessary paperwork.
- Liaising with the Transport office.
- Completing shifts in the region of 9-11 hours.
To be a successful Class 1 Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- Valid in date UK HGV C+E driving licence.
- CPC card.
- Digi card.
- Be reliable.
- Flexible approach to start times.
- Follow Health and Safety regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written English and numeracy.
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly.
- Have a Maximum of 6 points for minor offences
Only a brief induction, with no driving assessment required prior to startingThe Class 1 Driver will receive the following benefits:
- LGV (C+E) - Weekday 'Night' rate - £16 per hour LTD, or £14 PAYE.
- LGV (C+E) - Sunday Night rate - £19 per hour LTD, or £17 PAYE
- O/T after 8 Hours Daily
- 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays for PAYE (28 days in total).
- Training opportunities available, through Pertemps Driver Academy including CPC.
Should you be interested in joining your local Pertemps team to work in this role or one of a similar nature, then please upload your CV via the apply button. Registrations are available outside of normal work hours through appointment also. Please contact Anthony/Tom on 01162 559 411 to discuss further.