HGV Class 1 Night Driver
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £11 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 27/10/2020
This is an ongoing position which will go into 2021.
Pertemps Driving Division in Leicester are looking to recruit a number of additional drivers to join our team, and to work with the above client. We have a long standing relationship with this company, and there have been occasions where some drivers have been offered permanent roles.
Working for a well-known haulier who are currently expanding, mainly trunking nights from 17:00 – 22:00 with the option for additional shifts over the weekend.
We are looking for HGV Class 1 driver that are passionate about driving and customer facing.
You will have excellent communication skills oral and written. understanding of the Tacho Laws and you will have good UK Road network knowledge.
- HGV Class 1 Driver £11.00 - £17.00 per hour
- Both PAYE and LTD company drivers welcomed
- 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays (28 days in total)
- Work available 5 days a week, Monday to Friday No Weekends required
- Shifts starting between 17:00 - 22:00
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Training opportunities available, through Pertemps Driver Academy including upskilling.
- Hi-vis/polo shirts provided
You must hold:
- Valid in date Cat C&E Driving Licence
- No more than 6 endorsement points (No DR or IN Codes)
- If Limited Company - Certificate of Incorporation/Business Bank Account / VAT Reg if applicable
The ideal candidate must:
- Be reliable
- Flexible approach to start times
- Follow Health and Safety regulations
- Excellent verbal and written English and numeracy.
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly.
Should you be interested in joining your local Pertemps team to work in this role, or one of a similar nature, then please contact Anthony or Scott on 01162 559 411 or click apply at your earliest convenience. On-line registrations available following initial application stage!