7.5 T Driver
- Location: Lutterworth
- Salary: £10.5 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 13/10/2020
Working for a prestigious distribution company operating within the Office supplies, this is a fantastic opportunity for long term, if not potentially permanent work in the future.
The client is one of the UKs largest office supplies businesses, supplying a range of products to other businesses across the UK. The drivers required will be responsible for the delivery of these items across the midlands, with some routes travelling to locations further afield.
Pertemps Driving Division in Leicester are looking to recruit a number of additional drivers to join our team, and to work with the above client. We have a long standing relationship with this company, and there have been occasions where some drivers have been offered permanent roles.
- 7.5T Driver £10.50 - £12.00 per hour
- Both PAYE and LTD company drivers welcomed
- 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays (28 days in total)
- Work available 5 days a week, Monday to Friday No Weekends required
- Shifts starting between 06:00 - 09:00
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Training opportunities available, through Pertemps Driver Academy including upskilling.
- Hi-vis/polo shirts provided
You must hold:
- Valid in date Cat C1 Driving Licence
- No more than 6 endorsement points (No DR or IN Codes)
- If Limited Company - Certificate of Incorporation/Business Bank Account / VAT Reg if applicable
The ideal candidate must:
- Be reliable
- Be willing to complete between 15-25 Deliveries
- Flexible approach to start times
- Follow Health and Safety regulations
- Excellent verbal and written English and numeracy.
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly.
Should you be interested in joining your local Pertemps team to work in this role, or one of a similar nature, then please contact Anthony or Scott on 01162 559 411 or click apply at your earliest convenience. On-line registrations available following initial application stage!