Please use the search to find another job.
HGV Class 2
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £12 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 06/11/2020
This is an ongoing role with the opportunity for a full time position.
Working for an Local Haulage company who are currently expanding their fleet, you will have a set route, morning drops then reload for afternoon drops, there may be handball and pump truck involved.
Monday to Friday start time 07:00.
Pertemps are the UKs largest, and leading Recruitment Agency! The UK has suffered one of the most unexpected down turns in work throughout the past 6 months, with many people finding themselves out of work through no fault of their own.
We are finding the demands for our drivers, are exceeding those we have available on a regular basis now, as our General Haulage customers are starting to go back to their normal levels. This together with some new contract wins, have given us the opportunity to engage with new drivers, with some immediate starts available.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, please give us a call, and we would be happy to discuss the roles we have available, and help you to join our team for the remainder of 2020 and beyond!
• HGV Class 2 Driver £10.00 Per hour plus Holiday Pay, LTD £12.00
• Both PAYE and LTD company drivers welcomed
• Start time 07:00
• 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays (28 days in total)
• Weekly pay (every Friday)
• Hi-vis/polo shirts provided
You must hold:
• Valid in date C Driving Licence, CPC and Tacho
• No more than 6 endorsement points (No DR or IN Codes)
• If Limited Company - Certificate of Incorporation/Business Bank Account / VAT Reg if applicable
• The ideal candidate must:
• Be reliable
• Flexible approach to start times
• Follow Health and Safety regulations
• Excellent verbal and written English and numeracy.
• Excellent time-keeping skills.
• Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly.
Should you be interested in joining your local Pertemps team to work in this role, or one of a similar nature, then please contact Anthony or Scott on 01162 559 411 or click apply at your earliest convenience. On-line registrations available following initial application stage