HGV Class 1 Low Loader
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £10.50 - £18 per hour
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Posted: 15/02/2021
Working for a well-known package company in Leicester, you will be transporting heavy machinery on a low loader and you will able to rope and sheet the load.
This is an ongoing position.
Paye pay will be £10.50 ph. + holiday pay, after 12 weeks you will receive £12.00 ph and overtime after 39.50 hours be £18ph. Average hours 55 per week.
Working Monday to Friday with the occasional weekend.
Start times from 05:00 until finish.
- HGV Class 1 Driver £10.50 + holiday pay
- Parity pay after 12 weeks.
- Both PAYE and LTD company drivers welcomed
- 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays (28 days in total)
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Hi-vis/polo shirts provided
You must hold:
- Valid in date C&E Driving Licence, CPC and Tacho
- 2 years Driving class 1
- No more than 6 endorsement points (No DR or IN Codes)
- If Limited Company - Certificate of Incorporation/Business Bank Account / VAT Reg if applicable
- The ideal candidate must:
- Follow Health and Safety regulations
- Excellent verbal and written English and numeracy.
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly.
Should you be interested in joining your local Pertemps team to work in this role, or one of a similar nature, then please contact Anthony or Scott on 01162 559 411 or click apply at your earliest convenience. On-line registrations available following initial application stage!