HGV Class 1
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £11 - £14 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 16/02/2021
£11.00 – 14.00 per hour
HGV Class 1 Night driver required for regular Monday to Friday.
Working for an Local Haulage company who are currently expanding their fleet, you will be Trucking no handball involved but you will make sure the load is secure.
Pertemps are the UKs largest, and leading Recruitment Agency! The UK has suffered one of the most unexpected down turns in work throughout the past 6 months, with many people finding themselves out of work through no fault of their own.
Pertemps are now experiencing a rapid recovery specifically in the drivers market, and are looking for experienced C+E 1 drivers for a number of different opportunities within the Leicestershire area.
We are finding the demands for our drivers, are exceeding those we have available on a regular basis now, as our General Haulage customers are starting to go back to their normal levels. This together with some new contract wins, have given us the opportunity to engage with new drivers, with some immediate starts available.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, please give us a call, and we would be happy to discuss the roles we have available, and help you to join our team for the remainder of 2020 and beyond!
- HGV 1 Driver £11.00 hour plus Holiday Pay, LTD £14.00 ph.
- Both PAYE and LTD company drivers welcomed
- Night Shifts – 15:00 – 20:00 starts
- 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays (28 days in total)
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Training opportunities available, through Pertemps Driver Academy including upskilling.
- Hi-vis/polo shirts provided
You must hold:
- Valid in date Cat C+E Driving Licence
- No more than 6 endorsement points (No DR or IN Codes)
- If Limited Company - Certificate of Incorporation/Business Bank Account / VAT Reg if applicable.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be reliable
- Flexible approach to start times
- Follow Health and Safety regulations
- Excellent verbal and written English and numeracy.
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly.
Should you be interested in joining your local Pertemps team to work in this role, or one of a similar nature, then please contact Anthony or Scott on 01162 559 411 or click apply at your earliest convenience. On-line registrations available following initial application stage!