Please use the search to find another job.
HGV Class 1 Night Driver
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £13 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 15/03/2021
After a 2 week probation period this will be a permanent position.
Working for a well-known haulier who are currently looking for a HGV Class 1 driver for Trunking, 2 trunk runs per night. This is Monday to Friday average 45 hours per week.
After probation period you will be on £13:00 Per hour Paye.
We are looking for HGV Class 1 driver that are passionate about driving and customer facing.
You will have excellent communication skills oral and written. understanding of the Tacho Laws and you will have good UK Road network knowledge.
- HGV Class 1 Driver £13 per hour plus holiday pay.
- 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays (28 days in total)
You must hold:
- Valid in date Cat C&E Driving Licence
- No more than 6 endorsement points (No DR or IN Codes)
The ideal candidate must:
- Be reliable
- 2 years HGV Class 1 experience.
- Follow Health and Safety regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written English and numeracy.
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly.
Should you be interested in joining your local Pertemps team to work in this role, or one of a similar nature, then please contact Anthony or Scott on 01162 559 411 or click apply at your earliest convenience. On-line registrations available following initial application stage!