Please use the search to find another job.
HGV Class 1 Tramper
- Location: Ellistown
- Salary: £12 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 16/04/2021
£12:00 per hour + Night out allowance.
Paye and umbrella accepted.
This is an opportunity for HGV Class 1 Tramper driver for on-going work.
Working for the UK’s leading brickmaker and supplier of brick products, you will have 2 deliveries per day with can involve backloads, you will be delivering Bricks, tiles and blocks etc. all loads will be loaded for you so no handball involved. HIAB preferred bit not essential as training will be provided.
We will also look at HGV driver that will night out 2-4 times per week.
Due to Insurance purposes you will have 2 years HGV driving experience.
Full paid training will be given at their site in Stoke prior, you will also be put through your HIAB licence.
You will start on a Monday at 06:00 and return home on the Friday night.
Pertemps Driving Division in Leicester are looking to recruit a number of additional drivers to join our team, and to work with the above client. We have a long standing relationship with this company, and we are looking for drivers for longer term opportunities
- Class 1 Driver £12.00 per hour + holiday pay.
- HIAB course will be provided.
- 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays (28 days in total) for PAYE employees
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Training opportunities available, through Pertemps Driver Academy including upskilling.
- Hi-vis/polo shirts provided.
You must hold:
- Valid in date Cat C+E Driving Licence
- No more than 6 endorsement points (No DR or IN Codes)
- 2 years HGV Class 1 driving experience.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be reliable
- Flexible approach to start times
- Follow Health and Safety regulations
- Excellent verbal and written English and numeracy.
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly.
- Provide 2 current work references.
Should you be interested in joining your local Pertemps team to work in this role, or one of a similar nature, then please contact Anthony or Scott on 01162 559 411 or click apply at your earliest convenience. On-line registrations available following initial application stage!