Please use the search to find another job.
HGV Class 1 Driver
- Location: Lutterworth
- Salary: £12 - £16 per hour
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Posted: 19/05/2021
£12.00 - £16.00 per hour, Plus Holiday Pay
Class 1 drivers required for regular Night work in Bardon Hill, Coalville, Monday to Sunday from 06:00
Working for a one of the UKs leading distribution companies, this is a fantastic opportunity for regular Night work.
The client is a general haulier, with large contracts in the area, and the work involved in these roles would either be trunking, or low drop count routes, generally in to distribution centres.
Pertemps Driving Division in Leicester are looking to recruit a number of additional drivers to join our team, and to work with the above client. We have a long standing relationship with this company, and we are looking for drivers for longer term opportunities
- Class 1 Driver £12.00 - £16.00 per hour, Plus Accrued Holiday Pay.
- PAYE and Umbrella drivers welcomed
- 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays (28 days in total) for PAYE employees
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Training opportunities available, through Pertemps Driver Academy including upskilling.
- Hi-vis/polo shirts provided
You must hold:
- Valid in date Cat C+E Driving Licence with 2 years’ experience.
- No more than 6 endorsement points (No DR, DD or IN Codes)
- In date Tacho and CPC.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be reliable
- Flexible approach to start times
- Follow Health and Safety regulations
- Excellent verbal and written English and numeracy.
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly.
Should you be interested in joining your local Pertemps team to work in this role, or one of a similar nature, then please contact Anthony or Scott on 01162 559 411 or click apply at your earliest convenience. On-line registrations available following initial application stage!