Please use the search to find another job.
HGV Class1 Night Driver.
- Location: Lutterworth
- Salary: £14 - £17 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 18/06/2021
This is an ongoing position working Sunday to Thursday.
Working for a prestigious distribution company operating within the Office supplies, this is a fantastic opportunity for long term, if not potentially permanent work in the future.
The client is one of the UKs largest office supplies businesses, supplying a range of products to other businesses across the UK. The drivers required will be responsible for the delivery of these items across the midlands, with some routes travelling to locations further afield
This is Sunday to Thursday start times between 20:00 – 23:59, you will have a drop and a collection on the way back.
Sunday £16.00 after 8 hours £17.00 plus you will accrue holiday pay.
Monday to Thursday £14.00 after 8 hours £16.00 plus you will accrue holiday pay.
We are looking for HGV Class 1 driver that are passionate about driving and customer facing.
You will have excellent communication skills oral and written. understanding of the Tacho Laws and you will have good UK Road network knowledge.
- HGV Class 1 Night Driver, overtime after 8 hours.
- 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays (28 days in total)
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Training opportunities available, through Pertemps Driver Academy including upskilling.
- Hi-vis/polo shirts provided
You must hold:
- Valid in date Cat C&E Driving Licence minimum 6 months.
- No more than 6 endorsement points (No DR, DD, TT or IN Codes)
The ideal candidate must:
- Be reliable
- Flexible approach to start times
- Follow Health and Safety regulations
- Excellent verbal and written English and numeracy.
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly.
Should you be interested in joining your local Pertemps team to work in this role, or one of a similar nature, then please contact Anthony or Scott on 01162 559 411 or click apply at your earliest convenience. On-line registrations available following initial application stage!