Please use the search to find another job.
HGV Class 1 Driver
- Location: Lutterworth
- Salary: £17.50 - £20 per hour
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Posted: 18/06/2021
This is an ongoing position Trunking Sunday to Thursday.
Start time between 20:00 – 23:59
Working for a prestigious distribution company operating within the Office supplies, this is a fantastic opportunity for long term, if not potentially permanent work in the future.
You will be required to Trunk to a Depot and on accession have a collection on your return Journey.
Sunday £16.00 after 8 hours £17.00 plus you will accrue holiday pay.
Monday to Thursday £14.00 after 8 hours £16.00 plus you will accrue holiday pay.
Sunday £20.00 after 8 hours £21.50.
Monday to Thursday £17.50 after 8 hours £20.00.
- HGV Class 1 Night Driver, overtime after 8 hours.
- 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays (28 days in total)
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Hi-vis/polo shirts provided
You must hold:
- Valid in date Cat C&E Driving Licence minimum 6 months.
- No more than 6 endorsement points (No DR, DD, TT or IN Codes)
The ideal candidate must:
- Be reliable
- Flexible approach to start times
- Follow Health and Safety regulations
- Excellent verbal and written English and numeracy.
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly.
Should you be interested in joining your local Pertemps team to work in this role, or one of a similar nature, then please contact Anthony or Scott on 01162 559 411 or click apply at your earliest convenience. On-line registrations available following initial application stage!