Please use the search to find another job.
HGV Class 1 Night Driver
- Location: Lutterworth
- Salary: £39048 per annum
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Posted: 18/06/2021
Paye Rate £14.13 - £18.80.
Estimated earnings £39,048 per annum.
HGV Class 1 Night driver required for on-going Monday to Friday.
Start times from 17:00 – 01:00.
Weekly set routes, 3 weeks Trunking and 1 week Multi-drop.
Induction will be required.
We are looking for a driver that is flexible with the start times as they will change from week to week.
Pertemps are the UKs largest, and leading Recruitment Agency! The UK has suffered one of the most unexpected down turns in work throughout the past 6 months, with many people finding themselves out of work through no fault of their own.
- HGV Class 1 Driver £14.13 hour plus accrued Holiday Pay, overtime paid after 42.5 hours at £18.80.
- Night Shifts – 17:00 – 01:00 starts
- 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays (28 days in total) • Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Training opportunities available, through Pertemps Driver Academy including upskilling.
- Hi-vis/polo shirts provided must hold:
- Valid in date Cat C+E Driving Licence with 2 years’ experience.
- No more than 6 endorsement points (No DR or IN Codes)
The ideal candidate must:
- Be reliable • Flexible approach to start times
- Follow Health and Safety regulations
- Excellent verbal and written English and numeracy.
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly.
Should you be interested in joining your local Pertemps team to work in this role, or one of a similar nature, then please contact Anthony or Scott on 01162 559 411 or click apply at your earliest convenience. On-line registrations available following initial application stage!