HGV Class 2 Night Drivers
- Location: Lutterworth
- Salary: £12.69 - £16.88 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 20/07/2021
Paye Rate £12.69 - £16.88 per hour.
HGV Class 2 Night driver required for on-going Monday to Friday.
Start times from 17:00 – 01:00.
Weekly set routes, delivering car parts on a set route to customers premises and will have between 7-13 drops, pallets and cage work you will be delivering car parts and will deliver to business premises.
We are looking for a driver that is flexible with the start times as they will change from week to week.
Pay and Benefits:
- HGV 2 Driver £12.69 hour plus accrued Holiday Pay, overtime paid after 42.5 hours at £16.88.
- 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays (28 days in total) • Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Training opportunities available, through Pertemps Driver Academy including upskilling.
- Hi-vis/polo shirts provided must hold:
The ideal candidate must:
- Be reliable
- Valid in date Cat C Driving Licence with 6 Months experience.
- No more than 6 endorsement points (No DR or IN Codes)
- DHL assessed.
- Flexible approach to start times
- Follow Health and Safety regulations
- Excellent verbal and written English and numeracy.
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- 2 work references.
- Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly.
Should you be interested in joining your local Pertemps team to work in this role, or one of a similar nature, then please contact Anthony or Scott on 01162 559 411 or click apply at your earliest convenience. On-line registrations available following initial application stage!