Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Coventry
- Salary: £14.73 - £15.11 per hour
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Posted: 29/11/2021
Monday to Friday £14.73, Saturday and Sunday £15.11
After 12 weeks you will get a pay increase and all hours will be paid at £15.50 per hour.
You will also receive paid accrued holiday pay which is not included in the hourly rate.
- Fixed shift pattern
- Start times between 15:00 – 22:00
- Friendly Company
- On-site Parking
- Holiday Pay
Pertemps are looking for HGV Class 2 Night Drivers. Working for a prestigious distribution company operating within the food supply industry, this is a fantastic opportunity for long term, if not potentially permanent work in the future.
You will be given the option off a shift pattern that suits your needs, this can be 4 on 4 off, 4 out of 7 Nights or Monday to Friday.
You will have 6-10 drops delivering to food outlets which will be caged deliveries, you will let yourself in and make the delivery, full PAID training will be given prior to starting work.
Pay and Benefits:
- HGV Class 2 Driver from £14.73 + accrued Holiday Pay.
- 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays (28 days in total).
- Work available 7 Nights a week.
- Shifts starting between 15:00 - 22:00.
- Weekly pay (every Friday).
- Training opportunities available, through Pertemps Driver Academy including upskilling.
You must hold:
- Valid in date HGV C Driving Licence with 2 years’ experience.
- Tacho and CPC
- No more than 6 endorsement points (No DR,TT or IN Codes).
The ideal candidate must:
- Be reliable.
- Be willing to complete between 6-10 Deliveries.
- Follow Health and Safety regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written English and numeracy.
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly.
Should you be interested in joining Pertemps Midlands Driving team to work in this role, or one of a similar nature, then please contact Anthony or Scott on 01162 559 411 or click apply at your earliest convenience. On-line registrations available following initial application stage!