- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £10.73 - £14.82 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 12/01/2022
We are looking for flexible driver who can rotate there working hours, Monday to Friday days and nights however weekend work will be offered when legal.
For the first 12 week the rate will be Monday to Friday Days £10.73 and Nights £11.73 and Nights £11.75. Saturday £11.75 and Sunday £14.82.
You will also receive paid accrued holiday pay which is not included in the hourly rate.
After 12 weeks your rate of pay will be increased to £14.38 to £21.64 per hour.
Working for the Royal Mail you will be Trunking Mail from Meridian Business park to other depots in a set area. This is your opportunity to have a real impact, in the heart of your community, whilst working for one of the UK's most well-loved brands.
Royal Mail deliver letters and parcels every day to people throughout the country and are relied on by communities across the UK. We are now looking for 7.5t Delivery Drivers to be a part of this world-class service, supporting the service through the busy times.
Working as a 7.5t Driver The role is set across 5 days per week Monday-Friday and the hours of work start between 05:00 – 12:00 and 22:00 - 01:00 average 8 hours per shift. You will be working from Meridian Business Park delivery office.
- 5t Driver £10.73 - £21.64 per hour
- Shifts – 05:00 – 14:00 - 22:00 – 01:00
- 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays (28 days in total)
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Hi-vis/polo shirts provided
You must hold:
- Valid in date C1 Driving Licence, CPC and Tacho
- 2 years driving 7.5t/C1
- No more than 6 endorsement points (No DR or IN Codes)
The ideal candidate must:
- 5 Year Check-able history/DBS Check
- Be reliable
- Flexible approach to start times
- Follow Health and Safety regulations
- Excellent verbal and written English and numeracy.
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly.
Should you be interested in this role, then please click apply at your earliest convenience.