HGV Class 1 Driver
- Location: Coventry
- Salary: £15 - £18 per hour
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Posted: 09/05/2022
This is an ongoing position which may lead to a full-time position.
Start times from 03:00.
Thursday to Monday or Friday to Tuesday from 03:00.
Hours worked between 05:00 – 19:00 £15.00
Hours worked between 19:00 – 05:00 £18.00
Saturday and Sunday you will get a shift bonus payment pf £45.96.
Work a 6th day and you will get a shift bonus of £60.00.
You will also receive paid accrued holiday pay which is not included in the hourly rate.
Due to the contract C&E drivers will be on a Payee only.
Working for a well large distributor in Coventry, your duties will have 2 - 3 store deliveries per day this will vary for day to day and the use of a pump truck or handball maybe involved.
- £15.00 – £18.00 per hour.
- 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays (28 days in total).
- Shifts starting from 03:00.
- Weekly pay (every Friday).
- On-site parking.
You must hold:
- A Valid UK HGV Class 1 Driving Licence.
- Minimum 2 years’ HGV Class 1 experience.
- CPC and Tacho and fully understand the Tacho laws
- No more than 6 endorsement points (No DR or IN Codes).
The ideal candidate must:
- Follow Health and Safety regulations.
- Have excellent verbal and written English and numeracy.
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly.
- Provide 2 work references.
Should you be interested in joining your local Pertemps team to work in this role, or one of a similar nature, call Midlands Driving Hub 01162 559 411 or click apply at your earliest convenience.!