Please use the search to find another job.
HGV Class 2 ADR Driver
- Location: Corby
- Salary: £17.23 per hour
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Posted: 18/05/2022
This is an excellent opportunity for ongoing work start times between 06:00 – 07:30.
This will be Monday to Friday with an option of weekend work.
Monday to Friday £17.23 Saturday and Sunday £17.23 plus £128.87 for 6 hours, over 6 hours £161.04 shift allowance.
You will also receive paid accrued holiday pay which is not included in the hourly rate.
Working for a well-known Industrial Gases supplier, your duties will be multi-drop 15-20 drops per day delivering gas cylinders on a set route, you will have full training and will be buddied up with driver.
You will be provided PPE, with ongoing courses and training programs which will go towards your CPC.
You will have good communication skills oral and written, full understanding of the Tacho laws and good UK Road Network Knowledge.
Full training will be given on-site prior to start.
Excellent rates of pay and PAID BREAKS.
- Monday to Sunday £17.23 + accrued holiday pay
- Saturday and Sunday allowance payment up to £161.04 + £17.23 Per Hour.
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays.
- Training courses which will go towards your CPC.
- Paid Breaks.
- On-site parking.
What you will enjoy doing
- Ensuring the road worthiness, safekeeping and cleanliness of vehicle allocated
- Complete daily pre-inspection check sheet for the vehicle and as well as any specialised equipment that you may need to use as part of daily work
- Multi dropping approximately 15-20 drops per day delivering gas cylinders to customers in around the area
- Use safe cylinder manual handling techniques to deliver/collect cylinders to/from customers
- Adhering to strict Health & Safety operations makes you great
- Must hold an HGV/LGV Cat C licence minimum 2 years.
- ADR (Class 2 in packages).
- Must have a driver CPC
- Able to interact with internal and external customers.
Should you be interested in joining Pertemps Midlands Driving team to work in this role, then please click apply online, for further information call 01162 559 411.
On-line registrations available following initial application stage!